Morning agendas - an organizer


If you're teaching grade 1 this year like me (or even grade 2!), you'll know the importance of having a system for your agendas. I spent my first few years just writing a message on the board and then walking around helping my little ones find the page they needed in order to write the message. Then my GENIUS teacher friend showed me this system. I'm completely hooked - and it's FREE on my TPT


The shapes match up with the agendas that we use in my school board (Canadian Premier School Specialty Primary Agendas). If your agendas use different shapes, leave me a note here and I can add them in for you! 

Using electrical tape (from Dollarama) or scotch expressions tape, tape an outline on your board that matches the space in your agendas. As you can see in the pictures, our agendas are shape --> date --> day of the week. The last square is the page number, which your students learn to use to help them double check they're on the right page. 


I hope this helps you as much as it helped me! 


No comments

Back to Top